If you wish to remove all subscribed YouTube channels from your account simultaneously, this new approach will accomplish that. However, please use this method only if you intend to erase all of your subscriptions.
Here is how to mass unsubscribe on YouTube at once:
1. Open any web browser on your desktop or laptop and install Automa extension
2. Minimize the popped up browser window
3. Open Automa website link and click Add to extension button
4. Message will display “Successful add workflow to the extension” click OK
5. Open the minimized browser window and click Workflows from left menu
6. Click on the play button and all your YouTube subscriptions will start to unsubscribe one-by-one